It is almost the end of the year, and we are still rushing to manufacture for each customer. Recently, mass production of inconel625 material has been completed and is ready to be delivered within two days.
Inconel625 corrosion resistance shows excellent corrosion resistance in many media.
• It has excellent resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion and erosion in chloride media.
• It has good corrosion resistance to inorganic acids, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, etc. It also has alkali and organic acid corrosion resistance in oxidation and reduction environments.
• Effective resistance to chloride ion reducing stress corrosion cracking.
• There is almost no corrosion in sea water and industrial gas environments, and it has high corrosion resistance to sea water and salt solutions, even at high temperatures.
• No sensitivity during welding.
• It is resistant to carbonization and oxidation in static or circulating environments, and is resistant to corrosion by chlorine-containing gases.
Because the alloy is easy to manufacture and heat and corrosion resistant, it is a useful component in the production of manufacturing equipment such as containers, heat exchangers, valves and fluid distribution systems. Its excellent weldability also makes it a suitable component for pipes used in manufacturing plants.
Superalloys have also entered the aviation industry, especially in exhaust equipment, fuel lines, heat exchanger housings and rocket components. This is because Inconel 625 works well even at extreme temperatures under high stress.